Saturday, September 14, 2013

OFFICIALLY 24 ! =D


'HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURUL IYLIA'
" Semoga ayg dalam keredhaan Allah swt
Kasih sayang abg utk ayg "
-EM-

" Kak ... happy birthday !!! May Allah bless you always ...
Strive hard to become a lecturer ... Try to aim the sky ... 
If you fall ... At least you are among the starsss ...
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki "
-SISTA-

Those wishes do make me cry ... It has its meaning ... I am missing both of them too much ... =(

Assalamualaikum !

It is my birthday ... Wowww ... Which mean, I am now turning 24 years old ... Ohho ... Biggie that number ! Goshh ! But my heart and soul, still berjiwa muda ... Kalau tak the girl yang jumpa kat surau Tesco lepas, tak la cakap aku nih sebaya dia kan ... *kembang kempis lubang hidung* ... hihihi ... Punya la puloonn dia tak percaya aku nih umur 24 ... Haiyaa ... Sampai tunjuk IC bagai ... hahaha ...

What am I going to tell u olls that, I am celebrating my birthday far from my home ... Latest entri ada gtaw kan, aku sekarang kat Shah Alam ... huhuhu ... So, jadi sedih la jugak ... Jauh dari family ... But then, kuatkan hati, buat macam biasa ... Birthday is just a birthday ... Lagipon dah besar ... Just wanna say thank you for those who wish me ... Thank you so much ! ... Pon dah siok ! =D

For this time being, I am glad to be who I am now ... Alhamdulillah ... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In syaa Allah... komen anda sangat bermakna.. :)