Saturday, December 10, 2011

NOT A GOOD TRY...hurrmmm...

Murnin peeps!!! Terrible Saturday murnin....huu...i went to sleep at 4 am last nite...n 2 hours latter, my grandma woke me up...huwwaaarghh (yawning)..how sleepy i am rite now...

Without taking my bath n having bekfast, i on my lappy...log in my fb n also this blog..
oo...just now, i bathed my two 'budak bulu'..hehe..Botek n Kentoi..sorry, not to show their pic here...n actually, i dont have any of their pic..it is because the taboos said that, if we capture our pet's pic,,it might soon died or lost...i'm holding tight that belief n till now on, i dont have their pic..even i'm far from them...i'm only capture them in my heart..How i love Botek n Kentoi damn much! =)

Oke2...i'll continue where i pause just now..without taking my bath n having bekfast, i on my lappy..my intention is,,to upgrade my blog..it seems dull..huu...last nite, i've changed the background..n intended to add more widgets...but then, i dont know how to make it..i admit that i'm not creative at all..huhuu...so, i wanna continue it this murnin..but still dont know how...actually, i'm not good at all in IT..bak kata melayu, buta IT gak laa....now..i'm depressed! =( anyone who can help me???

Went to bed at 4am, why? I couldn't sleep, thinking of many matters. So sad! It is just how I feel every second...my smile doesn't means i'm truly happy, deep inside, too many problems must be faced...but still, i looked happy...for everyone around me...

Nothing more to tell about...hope olls the problem will be settled soon...
Pen off!! (^.^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

In syaa Allah... komen anda sangat bermakna.. :)