Thursday, February 3, 2011

....SALOMA'S HERE...hihihi...^.^

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Hey,hey,hey.....

Huuu....it's kinda odd to me for having a blog...pelik kowt...xpnh2 berminat nih....
but....exactly...here is my blog...heee =))...
Salomabecok???which ma blog is...haha..kinda classic for putting da name...
Who doesn't know her....P.Ramlee's wife...I love her too much selain Siti Nurhaliza laa...
betla...mesti kwn2 xsuka kalau mention nama Ct...so...ltk nama Saloma...hik3...
always sing her songs...

I'm very glad if I can be the next Saloma...muaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaa...stop dreaming laa Iylia!!!
'becok'?hehe...olls my frenz know that i'm talkative...non-stop talking...heee...
n then it comes to Salomabecok....aahhhaaa....=D
here is where I would like to share with everybody.....lots of matters, hope soo..
Thanx to my beloved sis...Miss Tulip...for helping me in making this blog...lebiu!!!
Truly..i'm just an ordinary person....nothing much bout me...but then.....we can share something...
sharing is caring, rite??beside of sharing is loving...haahahaa....
hope I can make new frenz ngan ber'blogging' nih...waahhh.....really hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In syaa Allah... komen anda sangat bermakna.. :)